Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's been over 12 years since I've decorated my home during the holidays. For a variety of reason; but, i find it ironic that the first Christmas I'm without my mom, I choose to decorate.

Christmas was her very favorite season, and, in the beginning all of our favorite season. and then blah, blah, blah, i hated christmas....but this year, I felt nostalgic for those earlier days, bought a tree, decorated it and even set up my Nativity scene.

Somewhere along the 12 years, Joseph took off so Mary is sleeping with one of the wise men.


Merry Christmas! (well...kinda early so you'll get another wish in a few weeks)

8 Comments:

Blogger Miraski said...

Nice photos - they impart such a warm, toasty feeling. Happy Advent!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really nice. I like the multi-colored lights on the fat tree.....NICE.

Maybe Kody ate Joseph.

Fah-lah-lah-lah:-)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

I am still thinking that ice is forming in some little corner of hell...who knew you had a little Martha in you. Ya make me proud!!!

And it looks better in person...especially with the screaming at Kody as his tail threatens to knock down the tree.

10:05 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Well, roast my chestnuts! Tanya is doing Christmas!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Pher said...

Looks really nice Tanya...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I dont see my stocking hanging ANYWHERE.....

5:01 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Lovely! HA HA about Mary!

7:58 AM  
Blogger deb said...

I am so glad you decorated. It is beautiful!! I love it!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home