Thursday, November 13, 2008

21st Century Nimrod

Janet and I are still in the process of trying to settle our case from our accident in January.

I sent a letter breaking down what I thought was fair to receive after their client hit us at 65mph, drunk and it went something like this:

Cost of medical bills: (see attached)
Marathon registration: $85
Massage for one year: $850
Two missed days of work: $######### :D
Underwear I pooped in: $12

I just got off the phone with the rep at 21st Century to, once and for all, settle this damn suit. She asked me to send her the receipt and a reason to be reimbursed for my underwear!!!

hahahah....they have no sense of humor there, i see....

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud on that one TK! You are so effing funny:-)A reality show about you would be sooo good.

As for the pix...i am very observant(or is it observent?). The last pic looked like something from the Sound of Music, except for the water;-)

12:50 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

hhahaa. that is so funny. and still wanted the underwear receipt. lol.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Some people are so effing serious. But you, girl, are hilarious! You make this world a fun place to be.

4:21 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

you slay me!

7:12 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Well, I thought it was funny, even if they didn't..

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go out and buy a pair of underwear and send then the receipt.

1:36 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Make comments! I need you..

2:11 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

go hit them with your 'cow' stick - maybe that'll learn em'

10:54 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I think you should just have saved said underware and sent them to her...to see if she thought they should be replaced or not.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sully Sullivan said...

That's awesome. I'm really pumped about you actually claiming that in insurance. I can't believe they took it seriously but I guess they're obligated to.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home