Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mary Jane

The other day Janet and I went to our favorite local hangout. She was setting up our darts while I went to the bar to get our drinks.

I sat between two gentlemen and exclaimed “I smell pot!” I sniffed the guy to my left, shook my head then sniffed the guy to my right. And then I started barking feverishly.

Hahahaha…I thought that was REALLY funny on my part. 5 minutes later he secretly tries to ask me if I smoke pot so I could go outside and get high; but, alas, no. Those were my super old days…me no likey pot anymore.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yes, MJ is the last thing you need. You are paranoid enough.:)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

darts? I am a dart champion, I have plaques and trophies....I havent played in years but still

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have laughed my butt off seeing you barking at him. What a doofis to ask you to go smoke after that..I'd be afraid you were a cop (obviously, pot made me super paranoid). Me no smokey for a LONG, LONG time either.

9:42 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

It still amazes me how much of that happens every day! Everywhere!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

you bark at random men that smell of the ganja? OH I must go out with you someday!!!
HA!

Can you believe I have NEVER smoked pot...EVER? I am such a lame ass goodie goodie!

3:30 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

Well, on his part. at least he offered. lol.

6:38 AM  
Blogger deb said...

oh how fun darts. we used to kick each other's asses in all nighters. those were fun days.

watch out db she's good.

yeh that pot stuff will make you crazy and puke especially when you mix it with booze. STAY AWAY FROM THE POT FAR FAR AWAY. it's red ribbon week at meg's school. no drugs no alcohol. wish we had that in our day.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home