Saturday, August 30, 2008

No, I'm not dead...

...but I did wish I was.

Not really...I'm just being dramatic. But I was really sick. So sick I thought I might make my first ER visit since my old party days! But alas, I toughed it out, survived and lived to tell about it today.

But really, my biggest fear was not death but that I'd be too sick to go to the FAIR SUNDAY!!! I'm excited about tomorrow because, although I have fun when it's just me & Janet, it's also fun when there are 7 other people going! AND it's going to be an amazing 80 degrees instead of the usual 4,875 degrees at the fair.

So i must warm up my flask again...my bro is going and he's our permanent designated driver :) poor guy.

Today I took down my tomato plants. i got tired of watering them every day. i'm pretty lazy. but i picked every single one and tonight i will make my (SS) famous tomato soup. yum.

Well...I missed you all! but i was reading your blogs even though i t'werent blogging myself.

oh and i have the most amazing best ever interview tuesday so if you could send well wishes in to the universe for me, i'd greatly appreciate it! xoxoxo

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you have been sick. I just thought you needed a break. Have a FANTASTIC time at the fair and I'm sending all the good wishes that I have for your interview on Tuesday!

Please keep us updated on the interview!!!! Good Luck TK:)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

WELL WISHES!!! KICK ASS!
I'm sorry you were feeling sickly. That's not good. I missed you around here. You are going to post about the fair and your soup I hope.

P.S. Is that shirtless picture of DD on your desktop? I thought it was pretty nice myself.

9:29 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

It's all about Tanya.. again.. OK.. You have the Not-To-Be-Trifled With, Good Wishes For You, Blessings From Buffalo Dick Hisself.... Takes a bit out of me, but everything should go well..don't muck it up..

8:43 PM  
Blogger deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

it's good to know that you at least have your priorities straight....THE FAIR!!!!! ;)

I hope you feel better...

4:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

You know Tanya is not well when the thought of alcohol is disturbing...

I suggested a glass of red wine to calm her tummy...works for me!

12:19 PM  
Blogger tavolini said...

Hope you are feeling better!

How did the interview go?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Best wishes re: the great interview. Fingers crossed.

So sorry you were sick. I am glad you are better though. Was it viral? Food poisoning?

I hope you had fun at the fair!
I used to love going to the Oklahoma State Fair, but I have yet to attend a fair since I have lived in Illinois.

Last but certainly not least.....I love that you used the word t'werent. T'werent and betwixt are 2 of my favorite bygone era words. Secretly I consider myself somewhat of a wordsmith....but only secretly.

Hope you are doing splendid!

9:09 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Hope the interview went well. So glad you're better. Being sick stinks.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sully Sullivan said...

Good luck on the interview...I'll be checking my mail for the tomato soup sample.

9:31 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude gooooood luck!! Go in with the attitude that you have the job, ad you will have it. because it works for me each time

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home