Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A day with the Giants

My brother and I went to the San Franciso Giants game (it was IRISH DAY!) yesterday and I had a GREAT time! I wasn't going to drink since my brother doesn't drink; but, i'm an alcoholic, I'm in San Francisco, I'm at a ball game and I'm not driving. That just all equals to PARTY TIME!

We left sacto at 12:50 and the game starts at 7:05 so i think we were in the perfect timing range. Parking at the AT&T lot is frickin' $30 for the day! The rape-age of that! Since it was only 2:00 we had plenty of time to seek more reasonable parking and we did...$15.

We had lunch at the 21st Amendment. It was just okay...what i love about restaurants and bars in the city is they all have huge windows that are open. i only had iced tea but it was hard becuase there were a few people partying at the bar and i was in the mood.

after lunch we headed down to the wharf and found this cute little bar called the High Dive.
Another great bar surrounded by open windows. This my bro.


After the high dive and 2 minutes later i found another appealing moment not to be missed with beer, smoke and a great view...a marina and me being gay by marina.




Cute little Irish dancer girls


me and my bro...fake smile, Chris..hahha...



Since the Giants suck and it was Tuesday night we had NO problem sneaking down to the field. We had EXCELLENT seats behind 3rd base. The field is so much more beautiful in real life. i love it.



We decided to get coffee and more beer so we headed up to walk around the stadium. right outside the park is a bar called Momo's. I had to show you how alive the city is no matter WHAT the day...it's tuesday and that bar is packed!



You can take the alcohol out of the drunk; but....



course this one really IS drunk.



BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!!





So that was my Tuesday. Do I love my life sometimes, or WHAT???



14 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

pretty titties I mean city....looks like you had a great time....so who won...or did I miss that part?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

WHAT!!!! those are some fantastic pictures and yes, the boobs look GREAT!!!! and Dog loves him some boobs!@!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i look like your grampa....yikes...wow, that's even a grampa term...hooly bully..oh god...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the "high dive" is actually holding up part of the bridge. very techy engineering in sf. insert any comment here_______________________

6:38 PM  
Blogger tavolini said...

Looks AWESOME!! And cold--is it seriously starting to get cold up there?

(scarily shudders despite 90 degree Georgia heat--cold weather truly frightens me!)

The pictures are beautiful, too--who can argue with the beauty of San Fran, despite the chill ;)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics as usual. I just love your zest for life!

You and your brother look alike except you have boobs:-)

9:14 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Does sound like fun!

5:09 AM  
Blogger deb said...

wow. I'm jealous. My kinda day. Chris you're looking HOT!
You too T! You're boobs look HUGE!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

I am not a big fan of watching sports...but I do love going to a game. It's so traditional and all american. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

I'm all for sibling field trips! Glad you had a good time, TK. And no, Chris, you look mahvelous.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I'm looking at the one photo of you and your brother sitting in the stands and it looks like you're the only ones at the game. WTF? I'd love to visit San Fran. It looks beautiful and you always make it sound so exciting.

7:43 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

look at you, exposing your turtlenecked breasts!

7:18 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

You're too funny. Nice to meet your girls formally.

Your bro is a cutie--especially in that last shot. (After the last shot?)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home