Friday, August 01, 2008

Tidbit blog

It's Friday and that is my 2nd favorite day of the week.

Update on my CRT lenses: I love them. I can see 20/0 or some amazing sight like that...they don't even bother me that much at night anymore and in the morning, they're so squished to my eyeball i can't really feel them.

The electrician is coming over today to set up my connection for my hot tub that I'll buy eventually. The two things I decided to buy with the money my mom left me...a flat screen and a hot tub. The rest is in stocks and savings things. I'm possibly considering purchasing a house in south carolina. Oooh...i'm a millionaire! Or i talk like one.

Kody fell on my face the other morning and that really hurt. Albeit, quite funny. Love that fucker. I"ll put that on his tombstone.

I'm on the last Harry Potter Book on Tape which i hate to do becuase i haven't even seen the 6th movie yet! But it helps with my long, tedious bike rides to work...makes the ride fly by.
Speaking of books, I just bought THIS book:

Nothing else to report but aren't you glad I"ve updated you? now you can breathe again.

9 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

I WAS wondering

10:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Life gets a little mundane when sober... :)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank gawd, I'm breathing again!

Yea, your getting a house in SC...love that place, Carolina Pines, heavenly:-)

Kody FELL on your face, how the hell did that happen?

Wish you would hit the lotto:-)

12:44 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

funny. Gia, stuck out her paw and tripped me last night. Just makes you love them more hey ?

5:17 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

A couple of days ago, my dog stuck her head under the back of my robe sneezed on my butt....

5:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Buffalo-Hilarious! That totally made my day. ha ha

5:22 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

do they have a book about how to eat drink and fake vegan? that would be one for you to write....buahhhahaaa I am so on top of it....LOL glad you can see better thats a great thing...I need to use reading glasses pretty regularly now (its a new thing)

6:33 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

what is this hot tub project you are working on?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hahahah..BD...that wasf unny. DB you know me a little too well.

HI ROBIN! no lottery yet.

yes, even though kody hurts me frequently i still love him.

Hot tub project near completion: Pad laid, electricity hooked up...just need the spa!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home