Monday, September 29, 2008

Ah...getting work done before i have to get work done

I'm trying to get my white trash back yard in nice shape before i get my spa. So, over the weekend i mowed my lawn til my mower died. then i did the rest with a weed eater. today i tried to clean up the dog pen so i could lay down pea gravel for the winter to come...it looks like shit but i broke my BACK cleaning this up...



Then I planted Jasmine, Morning Glories and some yellow awesome climbing vine:



Again...looks like shit but you should have seen it before. and speaking of shit....

i was COVERED in mud & sweat...i'm proud of me...and i must say...that was the BEST shower ever!

Get in line for my first hot tub party!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one impressive chick;-)

aawwwww, sitting in a hot tub smelling jasmine! That just sounds so wonderful, count me in:-)

BTW, congrats on the new job. You have a fan in Tulsa!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

looks like you done good....proud of ya...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I wanna come!!!

4:37 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You could have done a "before" shower picture, and an "after" picture- or even a "during the shower" picture... God, am I easy and sleazy..

5:32 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

a dirty job indeed! yuck. i would not want to be groveling around wacking weeds and such. but i will grovel in your hot tub. thank you.

1:04 PM  
Blogger DONNA BOGIE said...

Dammit, I widh I lived in CA!
To cold in NY for an outdoor hot tub!
ENJOY!
DONNA

1:57 PM  
Blogger DONNA BOGIE said...

Dammit, I widh I lived in CA!
To cold in NY for an outdoor hot tub!
ENJOY!
DONNA

1:57 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

well i still think you look hot. lol. Great job!

3:29 AM  
Blogger deb said...

is that a glaze of beer over those pretty green eyes?

your yard is going to be beautiful once the morning glory and jasmine start filling in and the smell oh how wonderful. it looks good girly whirly. i'm in most need of a tub neighborette. You have no idea.

6:02 PM  
Blogger tavolini said...

hahaha--you look like you enjoy playing in the dirt :)

Great job on the yard!

12:57 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Where's the BB-Q Pit? I have a great recipe for baby gay whale... heeheehee...

3:08 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

When does it arrive?!

8:43 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

you dirty, dirty girl...

9:37 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

you look awesome!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home