Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tid Bit blog

I paid $31 to fill up my tank yesterday. $31!!! It was $65 not too long ago.


I'm going to tahoe tomorrow. I love tahoe...i'd marry it if it were legal. Damn Prop 8.


My neighbor had a dream that he came over to my house and i was laying on the floor, dead. i had a robe on that was slightly open and i was naked so being a typical guy he came in to open the robe more to have a peek. When he looked down he saw that i had a "package". Kevin came in behind him and said "Hey! don't touch her!"

"But dude...she's got a penis!"

"I know. We work around it."

I'm not even going to TRY to analyze that one but i have many hypothesis.



I just got back from the bathroom here at work; but, when I went in to the bathroom it stinky so i said "WHOOOOOO!" really loud. When I came out, the darling little accounting guy came out from right next door and said "Tanya! Are you okay?" Hahahahaha...I told him I was excited about the weekend. How can I tell such a darling guy it was poopy?


Dena, my friend, came by last night for dinner and a soak. i lit a fire and some candles like she was a date but that's kinda how girls act when it's been so long since you've seen someone. it was a lovely night. LOVE YOU DENA QUEENA!

Here's an amazing and quite gross tidbit. Last week, I dropped my VERY expensive contact lense down my bathroom sink. I tried removing the U pipe and searching but came up empty. A week later, i walk in to my bathroom to brush my teeth and see a light blue pea-sized orb in my TOILET BOWL! That's right folks; my contact has been swimming with the chocky blind eels and came home when it was damn good & ready. I called the eye doctor to see if it was even salvagable and she tells me "Oh! dont put that in your eye!!" Oh really? Turd remnants isn't considered nutrients for my iris? why, thank you!

See you next week!

10 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I guess thats how they act - especially when one of them has a penis....

4:49 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Weird dream for sure. Funny, but weird. Learning from previous contact mishaps, I put the toilet lid down and the plug in the bathroom sink. How much is a new one going to cost you?
Have fun in Tahoe chicky. Take lots of photos and bring back some hilarous stories.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw heck, I say clean it real good and stick it back in your eye. Nothing is going to happen. They just want you to buy another one.

10:33 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

haha!! i so just laughed outloud.. Me, i went pee, and my phone was in my back pocket.. pulled down my pants, and there goes my phone into the toilet. Don't worry it works.. and poop in the eyes, your eyes see sh!t everyday. whats the difference right ?

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh tahoe . . . lucky.

1:36 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

hahahahaha! i love hte doctor advice. i will take note of this next time.

6:08 AM  
Blogger deb said...

you are such a dork.

i want to come for dinner and a soak. NEIGHBOR!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

tahoe sounds incredible - bring back some more laughs.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are the one and only person I know who would consider putting that contact back into your eye. You're too much TK!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I take that back. Hubs just said he'd consider it too. Yuck!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home