Tuesday, December 02, 2008

MANshower!

We're having a baby shower for one of Kevin's friends Saturday and he's a boy and he's a partying, sweet-loving, quirky fun boy so the party will be odd. We settled on two games: a nursery rhyme guessing game (no, no Andrew Dice Clay as much as he'd love) and a pin the pacifier on the baby game.

Michelle sent me this example of a baby:


And, I don't like to toot my own horn (oh, what am I saying...of COURSE I do - Stewie) but check out what I did FREE HAND!!!! (Used coffee mug to show size)

Not quite the same; but, my baby is cuter : )





7 Comments:

Blogger Miraski said...

Nice job! I love the "emanations." Did you know that the Shirleys had drawing/painting talent?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

bravo - looks like you need kids now...LOL

5:08 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I love the idea of a man baby shower. Sounds along the line of a groom's shower before a wedding. Why can't we have that? Women get the bridal shower and bachelorette party, why not equal treatment for men? Acceptable gifts could be power tools, electronic devices and driving gloves.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toot toot....wow, you are really good!

You and Kevin.....hmmmmmmm:-)

9:19 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Good luck with the party!

6:18 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

you are too cute!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

great drawing, and I love the stink lines coming off the rear!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home