Sunday, December 28, 2008

The story on the words

Back a few months ago, I had a buzz-on in an art store. I bought 3 GORGEOUS words that said "Play" "Dream" and "Passion".

The next day I had buyer's remorse so I cancelled my order, for two reasons: One - I don't know art and Two - I ain't spending that kinda money on something i don't know. But JANET knows art and she knows this could open my eyes and that's why she got me that for Christmas.

And here they are, in all their glory....


Saturday afternoon Kevin, Janet and I went to see a matinee showing of Stomp. I fucking LOVED it!!! I highly irritated the lady in front of me with my whistling but COME ON!!! you're in a high-energy play and some appreciative, ear-piercing whistles is a bother?? go home!

here we are looking cute in the hotel that Danny Bonaduci was staying in: (hahah...i would have LOVED it if he came down and partied with us)





7 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

kevin?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

he comes; he goes.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Is your dining room ORANGE? I love it! It takes serious balls to decorate with bold color like that.

Fantastic pic of the three of you!

3:12 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I can whistle pretty loudly too... Always good for one dirty look!

6:07 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

what a great friend to re buy it. it looks great

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet is the bestest! Lovin your orange wall. With the mint green from your kitchen your house makes me think it should be some place tropical.

10:46 AM  
Blogger deb said...

love the art. great for Janet (you are a dear one). Kevin you look handsome (as always). BUT OMG LOOK AT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home