Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tidbit Blog

I'm in a weird mood. I had some odd dreams Add Imagelast night about Kevin and at some point he was Anderson Cooper and we were having an affair and way more to that than I feel like writing.

My head cold is FINALLY waning to the point of near-normal. That was the weirdest cold I've ever had. I'd like to thank the Neti Pot and Robin.

I keep wanting to email my cousin Mira and haven't done so yet...SORRY - I'm LAME!

My brother had another bad weekend; but, he's better now and going to Red Hawk with the girls. I'm hoping I win a million dollars because part of my weirdness is I"m sick of working. I just want to buy a 50 foot, over-ridiculously luxuriuos RV and travel across the country sloooooowly with Janet, Betsy, Kevin & Kody. And whomever else wants to come. It sleeps 12.

I have about 1.5" of gray growth on my hair. I was talking to Janet last night and I saw that beyotch look UP at my hair line! I had to tell her to not do that and i was aware of what she was doing. I ain't no do-do. But Debby is doing my hair tonight so i'll take a before and after. If there's no after, there will be no Debby. AND we're having Greek food for dindin. Yum.

Kody's getting kinda old and that's bumming me out. I'm getting too old to survive MASSIVE pain. He's still an irritating shit; but, when he tries to get up he sounds like an old fire, crickling, cracking, snapping and popping. He does still have the energy to hide a shoe on a daily basis though. We'll do our best.

Well, i was bored at work and felt like tidbitting so i did.

4 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Well, if you win a million tonight, you'll be in Michigan in about a year...lotta bars between there and here!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better:-)

Don't get morbid about Kody now. Remember when Gabby's kidney functions were bad? I had her buried (cremated) already and couldn't imagine my life without her. My point, live for the day. Now, remind me of that when i start getting depressed over my kids again.

Kevin and Anderson...hmmm, don't even know what to say about that one. Just color your hair and show us the pics. New hair pics, yippeee..ooh-lah-lah;-)

It's 5 degrees here tonight and thats not even the including the windchill.......brrrrr. Record cold here tonight and i'm cuddlin' with the kitties:-) Randy's in Mexico.

Take care of yourself and cover that gray!

10:23 PM  
Blogger deb said...

i'm still here. lucky me! so post the pics of my work would ya!

3:11 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

oh kody!!!!!

you can borrow hudson if you want, he's got a few years left of being shitty in him!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home