Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Biking Saturday

Well, quite the opposite of the LAST post, I made time for an all-girls bike day. Belive it or not, I actually did not feel like going; but, once on the bikes…it was totally fun.

Our own personal photog (well...just at my house)

Saturday was a gorgeous day and all the girls came to my house.

We rode our bikes to light rail and caught the train to downtown. (First set of bruises…lifting heavy fucking bikes on train.)

On light rail:

I made a beautiful map of the bars we’d hit for the day and that went out the window since the very first bar we went to was closed.

So we substituted the Torch Club for Gallaghers.
It was a Vietnam Vet meetup or seomthing because it was packed with Vets. We only had one drink here and headed of to the Streets of London.

It’s totally fun riding your bike with a buzz on…the air was cool, the sun was warm, we giggled and chatted and praised ourselves for being so much fun.

the girls leaving my ass at a red light and though that rather funny too....


AT Streets of London:


Intentional Butt Crack in Streets of London Parking lot:


After streets we headed to the Monkey Bar but side tracked ourselves to this mansion with a gorgeous set of steps to hang out at and drink beer.
We were starting to settle down on the steps when sally handed me a beer. As I reached for the damn beer I fell down half the stairs and crumpled like a brittle tree. Right on my shins. I could only lay on my back and moan while I rubbed my shins and I wanted to cry but the girls (minus Debby…at first) were laughing so hard I could only laugh too. Bitches.

yet another staged scene but that IS where i fell:

blurry photo of ONE injury on ONE leg...see the skin on my sock? that's right...peeled my damn skin right off~


At the monkey bar they gave me a bag of ice so I iced my legs while we hung out…alcohol is great becuase i still should be crying.



Next stop: Limelight. That was totally fun but now we’re all getting pretty punchy drunk so the memories get sketchier.

cougars pickin up on jail bait hahaha...
so bonn lair was really a blur. something about time outs for me & sally, had to chase Debby back in to the bar, sally's boyfriend irritated with 40+ drunk "women"...i dunno. i woke up at midnight to Debby in my new lazy-boy...shocked me.
and the next day, i was on crutches, icing my ankle, with my boy by my side...good times...good times....

2 Comments:

Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

hot !! i love that idea.. i should do that in the summer.. get the girls on the bixi bikes (rentalable bikes around the city)..

sorry about the ankle. aww.

6:45 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

we did a night like this while in NYC last week! only sub out the bikes for the subway . . . i didn't photo document it though. sad face.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home