Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sunday meetup hike

My brother and I went on a meetup hike in coloma sunday. It took a while to get started and i'm HIGHLY impatient but once we got going, it was all good.
Kody got to come too which makes it perfect for me...no guilt today! (yes that's him leading the way)




Our halfway point was this freezing cold swimming spot which i was itchin to get in...kody, of course, didn't hesitate. He bugged the shit out anyone near the edge of the water to throw the stick. and not just a "um, excuse me....do you mind throwing this for me because i love to chase sticks in to the water and retrieve them...thank you!" It was more like "HELLO? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! I'M OVER HERE!!! HERE'S MY STICK!!!! I HAVE NO FUCKING THUMBS OR I'D THROW IT MYSELF SO CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR, OH SELFISH ONE, AND THROW THE DAMN STICK?!"

really...of course he didnt' say that but his barks did. It was VERY embarrassing. In fact, i told Chris i was totally ready to go because he was, at that point, acting very badly. His other "darling" trait is to dig in the sand and send dirt flying in to peoples drinks, hair, clothes...whatever is near.




But ain't he fucking adorable????


At the end of the hike, (actaully at the beginning of the hike) all i could think about was Poor Red's. i thought we were totally close but we were totally not; however, when i get that kind of thought in my head, it ain't goin nowhere. so we brought our carpool guy with us while we trekked to PR's. and like 8 others showed up!!! What a fun group!!!
my brother doing somthing gross in the back...
Anyway, this SAturday we're doing an Urban San Fran hike....THAT will be fun. can't bring kody tho : (
Speaking of Kody, i laughed at myself last night becuase i imaginarily high-fived myself when Kody walked around my room last night and settled on HIS bed instead of mine. He takes up 3/4's of my bed and i dont' do antyhing about it...the only sad thing is even when he's not on my bed, i still sleep on that 1/4 part becuase i'm used to it by now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home