Wednesday, December 08, 2010

2nd dose

I had a SHITTY day at work and that's only becuase my ex said something that pissed me off, i couldn't, at the time, figure out how to load a SIMPLE software program and I'm pmsing. on top of menopausing.

So i acutally drove home at 2:40 to get my alcohol pill (*changed purses and didn't put them in) becuase i KNEW i'd be drinking.

So i'm on my 2nd glass of wine and am now getting buzzed. i didn't get buzzed on the first glass which is unusual so my concern was "will i never be able to get buzzed??" becuase if that's the case, well this just ain't for me. i LIVE for the buzz.

now i'm on my 2nd and i'm buzzed. but in a weird way. i can't really explain it. it's almost like i'm full. and you know when you eat a big meal and try to drink you ccan't get drunk becuase you're too full? well that's what it feels like minus that fat belly.

I'm worried but not enough to stop. it's only been TWO DAYS FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! however i am meeting an old drinking buddy tomorrow at noon and i'd love to get shitty ass drunk. Maybe this pill will let me just get shit drunk.

we'll see. report at 5.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

do you always drink to get drunk everyday?

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home