Thursday, February 03, 2011

Diet #17,483

I'm so excited to start this diet. I'm tired of putting on my old regular shirts and they are now half-shirts. WTF?? I'm not even grossly overweight? Just my fucking belly?!?

but i'm tackling my fat-ass TWO ways this time: Hormonoley and dietly. I know i've been here so many times that i can't count; but, i'm still glad that everytime i'm still hopeful and excited. it's when i lose hope and just don't care anymore, i'll worry. that HAS to be around the corner.

My friend Dena is doing this diet with me so that will be kinda fun too. She has shit to lose but whatever; misery loves company.

today i had a microdermabrasion treatment and the woman did a glycolic peel first!! i love her!!! that's so not included in the price i paid but i wasn't about to stop her. she also asked me "would you like a massage too?" Uhhh...NO!!!! She did tell me that she has a client that absolutely cannot stand to be touched so it's not 100% stupid. although not wanting to be rubbed IS 100% stupid.

anyway, i'm supposing the super bowl will be my last blowout. even though my birthday is coming up. who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home