Sunday, January 09, 2011

Marin County

I blog for my ex becuase he reads my blog. I'm aware i'm like michelle who blogged for Graham mostly as her healing process. or to win him back. We're hopeless. course it worked for her; it will never work for me.

I also blog and unblog like Debby. maybe THAT'S why i have no friends...cuz they're all like me.

So. Kevin. We all went to Marin county yesterday to try to hike the BootJack trail. Course we had no map and ended up on 4 different trails but it didn't matter. it was still beautiful and strenuous.


I love meadows...even dead ones...





Mt. Theater from the bottom...





...and the top.






this was the view for the remainder of the hike in the afternoon. love it.





after the hike we headed to stinson beach and had lunch at The Sand Dollar.

Eric, Chris, Dena, Me

I had one drink, Dena had 2 and Eric had 3. I had the steamed clams and everyone else had burgers...


iphone 3gs do not take very good pictures but these were BEAUTIFUL green GREEN beach trees:


It was a really nice day. I needed to get out of this shithole town and all it's shithole shit.

chore day.

1 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

gorgeous hike!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home