Monday, January 03, 2011

Monday, Monday...

I was supposed to get up at 6:00 but i was dreaming that i was traveling to China and although i'd NEVER want to go to China, i was at least on a trip. Brad and Angie were there too. Why do i dream about those two!?!

So i got up at 6:20 instead. I still have to pack my bike, walk kody and head in in this freeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing ass cold weather. but that's okay. My goal is to lose 40#s in 5 months and i can't start backtracking now. My other goal is not to call in sick this entire month. Should be super easy since i'm not drinking for January. I even planned a marin hike Saturday so I'm focused on working out; not drinking. Course if I do steep ravine, i'm drinking a kegger.

I'm hoping by May I can actually don a bikini. hahah...i'm laughing just thinking about it for now. Poor segue, I had a pizza delivered this weekend from my local pizzeria and the delivery boy said "on a personal note, I think you are very beautiful." I blinked rapidly a few times and told him he should not be drinking and driving. I was stunned for 20 hours over that. Sad I was so stunned but in all fairness and my obvious beauty aside, i did NOT look hot when he came to my door. I'm thinking he saw me the week before when i went in with my seattle friend to pick up his pizza. i looked fucking HOT then. I must have set that place abuzz since they always see me in my homeless attire...hahahah...

I'm going back to low-carb and it's becuase i can make gorgeous feasts which means cooking. I do love to cook. The ants in my kitchen love it too.

I don't even know why I'm blogging. I suppose I've been lonely and it feels good to connect with random people around the world and, of course, my ever-favorite DB. Also, I do miss having coffee in the a.m. and posting random thoughts. I did join a woman's only bunco group. No idea what bunco is but it's a game, it's only once a month and I need new friends.

Well...I've got lots of thoughts this morning. i think i'm just delaying the inevitable...going outside. The mega lotto is at $290 mil. I hope I win because I'm moving back to maine and i'm taking my brother with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home