Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday in the Hills

Yesterday, Janet and I drove up to Foresthill to visit Dena. it was a GORGEOUS day and a beautiful ride up. She mentioned she wanted to stop by the local bar on the way home just for a cold beer.

At Dena's i took my pill and then hung out for an hourish touring the property and the neighborhood. if i didn't have a fucking job downtown sac i would live up there in a HEARTBEAT! i love the mountains, the trees, the smells, the locals, the small grocery stores and post offices and banks...it's like stepping back in time.

anyway, on our way home, true to her wish, we stopped at The Red Dirt and had a beer. on our way home she wanted to go to Tallac and play shuffle board and some darts. Of course I agreed but while driving home, I started thinking about actually sitting down and partying all night. didn't sound so good. what sounded good was a nice dinner, some good tv and early to bed.

who the fuck have i become?

I don't care becuase i like her. and today is sunday, my drinking day and that's the last thing i wanna do.

My fear was if i didn't enjoy drinking while taking this pill, then i might just, even if only on occasion, not take the pill. I am finding that is not the case; but, you must know...i have been unhappy and miserable with my drinking for quite a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time so I'm probably overdue and overdue drunks might do better on this pill then someone who isn't "finished". either way, I don't care...odds are always against me that something will actually work for me -

and maybe my luck is changing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home