Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday

And I'm not hungover; nor am i 'fuzzy' nor am i anything that's alcohol-related. Know why? I DIDN'T DRINK YESTERDAY!

Sunday is my drinking day (*although gathering from this blog over the last 6 years, every day is pretty much my drinking day) - there's football, fires in the fireplace, chores, cooking, cleaning...that just goes hand in hand with drinking!

i don't know WHAT'S going on. I can't be "cured" in one week, can i? but i absolutely have zero interest in drinking. ZERO! Usually when i wake up on sunday morning i eventually, within the first 5 minutes, say "I'n not going to drink today", knowing full-well i will.

i didn't even say that to myself yesterday.

anyway, gotta take the boy for a walk and go to work. yay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home