Friday, May 27, 2005

Four Letter Word: DIET

I'm starting a serious diet on Monday June 6th. so i officially have 10 "last days". i've had more last days than i've had actual diet days. 10 glorious days to drink belly-widening beer, ice cream, soy mochas from starbucks (and a few of their pastries), togos, bread, bread and some more bread. I'd post a "before" picture but i can never seem to get the "after" picture so let me see if i can succeed first..heh..heh...i have quite a few befores anyway...

Last night i was reading my Shape magazine (note to self: Switch from Shape to Prevention) to get motivated and I really didn't know that i could get a 'beach-ready body' in just 3 weeks! That's pretty exciting. i mean, it took me about 10 years to get this ponch and in just 3 short weeks, it can be gone! Wow...no more belly ring disappearing when i laugh...i'll have to get reaquainted with it...

BOTTOMS UP!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Diets are never fun but the results sometimes can be worth it.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

I run and workout so I can eat lots.
Otherwise I would be as big as a house.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Bicycle!Bicycle! said...

i'm pear-shaped, but not a fruit.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home