Sunday, May 29, 2005

Okay...Totally weird

I was spring cleaning (better late than never) and I was vacuuming under my bed. Something was stuck on the skinny thingy attachment that was too thick to get sucked up in to the skinny thingy. I pulled it off and, no shit, this is what it was:

huh? I do not have a cat so how the hell did a poor little frog get in my house?? it looked like it might have died from asphyxiation or choked by hairs from THIS toad: (ain't he cute though?)

Off to my party...here's to hoping I have something fun to write about later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Senor Guano said...

I left in on your pillow some years ago when you were sleeping.

It took you long to find it.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Um...ew!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a crusty boogie...I know how you love to pick.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home