Monday, July 30, 2007

Poop.

I drank Saturday.

My "I'll just have one" quickly became "well, one more at your house while we swim and play cards" to "well we're RIGHT by the bar..might as well go in and have one" right on down to 3 more by the pool.

For my punishment, i got up sunday and rode my bike to the gym (7 miles one way) and lifted weights for 45 minutes. that acutally felt really good.

so if drinking makes me work out more, i'm all for it!

p.s. I won $500 on a scratcher this weekend....yay!

11 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

hey share the ducats...I can use some extra coinage anytime

10:12 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

awesome! more money for beer!!! yayayayaaaaaa

10:53 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

WHOA! A $500 scratcher??? That is AWESOME. I went to Reno this weekend and managed to lose about $60.

1:44 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I still think you're kick-ass! In the words of Billy Joel- "You're only human".....

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I've never felt that energetic after drinking that much, you deserve a ribbon or a sash or both.

7:12 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

It all evened out. Actually, you're ahead winning all those franklins. Congrats!

7:37 PM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

it might get to a point that the guilt from drinking can be ignored and you may just skip the exercising altogether...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I agree, it all evens out. :) Can I borrow some money for beer?

6:29 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Way to punish yourself :o)

8:29 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

wow! $500??? congratulations! next stop? the BIG TiME!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

come on...post the daily meals - post something...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home