Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 3 - Nutrisystem

Don't worry. i'm only going to blog about the first 7 days. After that i'll give weekly reports because i know you're all just sitting on the edge of your seats to know my progress! But it's new, you know? I'm excited!

Back to day 1, this is what my stuff looks like from Nutrisystem. It comes in a huge box and it's like christmas going through it!


Here i've seperated all the dinners so i don't get confused. easy to do.



Now back to Day 3. I started off with their powdered eggs. I can't take this to work because it requires cooking in a pan. Here's a pix of when you add the water:

I know, i know...where can you get some...

Here's that concoction after:

It wasn't really bad. The soy saugsauge crumbles tasted like spongy bacon bits so i t'weren't thrilled with that. i only have 3 of those so i'll choke them down and add salsa and veggies to them to mask a bit of the weird flavor.

For lunch i was at Janet's swimming all day so i brought my little dish with me. It was canned tortellini in a tomato sauce and tasted just like chef boyardee and momma loves her some chef boyardee. janet made me a lovely salad to accompany my pasta dish and that was the perfect meal. oh and tons of water. and i burned in the damn sun. i hate being white but i hate being red even more.

Now...dinner i had pizza. That's right...pizza. Before you get too jealous, let me continue...i took the pizza out of the box and it was the tiniest thing i've ever seen. Like a swollen Oreo cookie...Mmmm...oreoooo'ss.....So to give you an idea of the size of my dinner, i put a deck of cards beside it...


I do have to say this was deliciuos! it was thin crust so i toasted in my toaster over and it was nice & crunchy. Although it was small, it packed a yummy punch. I had french style green beans as a side.

And finally I bought a basket of strawberries at the farmer's market. before they got too mushy i decided i'd dehydrate them. They were little delicious jewels of sugary bites. LIke strawberry potato chips. yum!


I'm not as hungry anymore. I'm not as gassy anymore and i'm not as gurgly anymore and i feel pretty good. I attribute that to not drinking though. I went to teh gym yesterday and worked out for an hour and had the energy to do so which is more than i can for my past every day life.

and i haven't lost any weight today but that's okay. my belly is finally down to 5 months pregnant instead of 6 and that's always good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

good girl. you are doing so good. I'm proud of you!!!!

I really need to cut out the drinking on my part too. I've got a beer belly. it's not attractive. I know. :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

another thing to keep in mind is if you are exercising, you may not lose weight, but you may lose inches

my wife went on a diet with exercise, and for a while she lost no weight, but did lose inches. that is because muscle is heavier than fat and takes up less volume.

so if you don't measure yourself, it might be good to have a pair of reference pants that fits perfect now, maybe even a bit snug. so when you do lose inches, but not weight, it is obvious that you are making progress when you are making progress :)

$0.88

10:33 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

I love the strawberry chips idea. Right up my alley.

11:40 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

One day at a time, and you'll be there before you know it!

3:51 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Way to go. Sorry the food doesn't taste so great... but hang in there!

9:16 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

that pizza....so tiny! so tiny.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

nutrisystem is like expensive lunchables...

6:25 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

you lost a whole month of pregnancy in just three days? that nutrisystem must ROCK!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home