Thursday, July 12, 2007

Order of the Phoenix

I can't tell you how I felt about this movie. I didn't dislike it and I didn't love it. I certainly was put off by Harry's mature look. short hair, chisled face....He should have kept his hair longer and shaggier to make him more boyish looking. Like Pete Dougherty minus the heroin.

But I had popcorn and that made it all better.

We've scheduled a day off from work next month to go to Sunsplash! Doesn't that sound fun? 12 adults pushing aside the kiddies so we can get our turn early going down the water slides...yeah baby! I should open an adult slides with swim-up bars everywhere. No...the insurance wouldn't be high on that venture.

God, I have NOTHING to report. My garden is dying, Kody is funnier than ever, i cleaned my kitchen once from top to bottom; it's already a mess; I watched the entire first season of Maude, we're biking to our dinner tonight and hitting the concert in the park tomorrow. so things are normal and i suppose that's always a good thing... :)

12 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

If I ever won the lotto I'd put a pool with a swim up bar in my backyard - well, first I guess I'd have to get a house with a backyard.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

normal.....ahhhh bummer

10:55 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

my sage got aphids :(

i liked "order of the phoenix" for the battle in the end . . . it was exactly like i pictured it when i read it. but i wish they had given more stuff about neville . . . cause that's important.

but yeah, i do wish harry's hair was longer and i still haven't taken to the new dumbledore. why didn't he just try to be like the old one? he was so calm and fatherly. the new one is all bouncey and unpredictable and "hey look at me! i'm dumbledore!"

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

that's what im' in real estate for. just to get a pool :) (i aim low)

tell me abou tit.

I AGREE! i have not gotten used to the new dumbledore. i wished so bad they got the guy from the lord of the rings...he would have been perfect.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

hello...I am a retard...I JUST figured out what a swim up bar was...I thought it was a geriatric thing at first then I realized...geez I am a dork.

11:54 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmm sir ian. he's fabulous.

i was JUST telling my friend yesterday that (before i even saw the movies) i had a hard time distinguishing between dumbledore and gandelf in my imagination. when i would read the books, they looked in the same in my head.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

My garden is health but weedy. Not a Harry Potter fan at all. Went to the first one purely for the attached Star Wars trailer. how pathetic is that?

7:56 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Sorry i have been AWOL, takin' care of the Matster. i'm not a HP fan but popcorn, now that i would have been all for!

Hope you enjoy your week, TK!

10:58 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Tanya Kristine- I have never seen your name and normal in the same sentence-are you okay? Harry Potter will go on like "Happy Days". All the teen-agers will look like grownups playing teenagers badly....

6:47 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

this sunsplash thing sounds like it's going to be a massacre!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

But I did love how he, Harry, decribed his first kiss...

9:01 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I've never been on a diet cuz I'm not a quitter! :)

Same reason I don't go to AA. I'm not a quitter. :)

Love you mama! Miss you!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home