Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Michelle mentioned to me that she was going to make a carrot cake for her dad for Father's Day. Well, being the selfish person I am I had to squawk that i LOVE carrot cake so she mentioned she might make two.

thinking she was going to bring the extra cake to work, I dropped it. But she called me on Sunday and left a message that she was hoping I'd be at home so she could bring me the cake THAT SHE MADE JUST FOR ME by. Once i got that voicemail i immediately called her back not sure i heard what she said. So she answers and said "that's ONE way to get you to call back...just mention you're getting a cake!"

Oh how she knows me.

Look at this fucking beauty:



It has a CARROT ON IT! God i love her...thank you Michelle!!!

My other girlfriend Janet called to ask if i needed anything at the specialty pet food store and i really did need some dog food. I hate to ask becuase it's a.) expensive and b.) heavy since his ass weighs 100#'s plus and it got that way by eating very heavy bags of food.

But she was happy to assist. I wanted it on my credit card since it costs so much so i wrote out a permission slip hoping they'd let her use my card.

they thought it was so funny they let her use it.



Sometimes I really love me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

i love that your pet store knows you by your dog's hair!

5:42 PM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

no no no! you don't call back the same day, it makes you look desperate. you should at least wait two to three days before calling a girl back. damn you blew it!

7:33 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

You have some killer friends, TK. Lucky you!

7:48 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

spectacular!!! i so want to smoosh my face in it.

8:13 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You and I have one thing in common, have you ever heard the term "Functionally Insane"? What's up with Michelle- she hasn't posted in about a month...

4:10 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

oohhhhhh carrot cake is one of my favorites as well.
the kody hair taped to the note id priceless!
Also - guess what I got in the mail this weekend? JURY DUTY!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I love a good carrot cake and that looks like a good one

7:43 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You kill me!
Michelle is quite the cake decorator. That would explain her abscence from her own blog. (give her the hint, would ya) Soooo....how did the cake TASTE? I'm sure it was delicious. Got any pictures of the inside. (Can you tell I'm really starving right now?)

8:40 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

oh lord . . . you are the best tanya!

mmm, maybe i will make a carrot cake.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home