Saturday, June 02, 2007

various tidbits...

Janet and I rode our bikes to sushi the other night. we had a couple beers and ate our food as if we hadn't eaten in like for like ever. it was THEN we remembered we never took pictures of our food so we just took one of what was left....

After sushi, we rode our bikes to the local pub and went straight to the back where all the smokers are...(they're funner)

I settled in and looked at this girl across the table. She was crocheting and I blurted out "VANESSA????" Hey! isnt' that cool!!! i ran in to a fellow blogger and recognized her instantly becuase she was doing what she loves to do; yarny things...


Of course I was having too much fun to just stay for one, so i had 3 : ) It was getting dark; however, and we had no lights on our bikes. Tipsy + riding bikes in dark = nothing good

On our way home, we spotted a friends car. bob bought this diesel and converted it to be able to run off of corn oil. An artist painted this beautiful mur(i)al on the side of his car...you can figure out the pattern if you click to enlarge...



On to other important things that i do in my busy life...I tried to get a picture of Kody's underbite, which i find completely adorable. But i think i did more harm than good....poor Kody.



Oh well....don't YOU think that's adorable too?

My neighbor down the street, who has one leg (and his name is Richard but we call him Dick behind his back because he IS one) has some super hot cars. (He also has a super hot temper to go with those cars hence his behind-his-back name) But this guy is STUCK in the 50's becuase not only does he have old cars, he blasts 50's music from them. Yesterday, he was blaring "Why must i beee a teen ager in looove?" god. who wrote that?


You can baaaarely see his red car but that's him...

Okay, off to shop and tune in to today's RED SOX GAME!!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

are you grabbing your dog by the nostril?

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOO ME TOO!!!! I love Kody's underbite. I'm going to make a new post just for you TK.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

your left over food picture made me laugh out loud :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

So glad I saw those pic sof Cody'sunderbite.. I can die and said I have had a good life...
; )

3:35 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

wow you live with old hippies and 50's freaks all within laughing distance...neato, swell and flower power all in one.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I love the underbite!!! Kody is too cute...and he always looks like he;s totally pissed at you for doing stuff to him!

Love the San Fran pix!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

That is so cool that you randomly ran into Vanessa!

I like the mural on the car, so glad it has a happy ending.

Kody is adorable as always. :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

that was cool to run in to you like that.
I finished the afghan I was working on this weekend, so I'll be posting completed pics soon!

3:42 PM  
Blogger tabitha and jon said...

i totally watched that game too!

and kody and i both have the same tooth problem . . . underbites. nice.

5:55 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

that picture of your "sushi" is hilarious. what is that stuff wrapped in the plastic?!?!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

Turst me when I say biking + dark + alcohol = ripped shorts.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

LOCKNESSA!!!!! How awesome you totally just ran into her. That cracks me up!!!!

I miss you mama! Email more often. I'm lonely.

10:53 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You bring a whole new meaning to the term "biker chick". "Why Must I Be A Teen Ager In Love"- Dion DeMuche? Not sure....

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

My aunt is married to a guy named Richard, but he should have a nick name too. Looks like you have had a grand time traveling with Kody in that cutest ever little dog cart. So the trial verdict was guilty and generally it involved gangs and murder (eeek!) ... I have been checking in regularly wondering what all was going on with that.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Awwww....Kody! Speaking of stuck in the 50's, there's a customer that comes into the liquor store a couple of times a week. He looks like Elvis Presley. The hair, the sideburns, the whole deal. You know how they say Elvis faked his death & there have been sightings all over? Well, he's alive and well in Burlington, Ontario. Know how I know? When I give him his change and say "have a good night" he says....get this...."Thank you very much." See!! It is him! I just know it!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home