Saturday, April 28, 2007

tidbits #4 (or 5. or...?)

My brother is back. He's been "good" though...i told him no drinking and as far as i can tell, he hasn't...even though i've been a bad, bad girl. but my habits aren't up for debate and since I pay the mortgage, i can do what i want.



I ran in to my "ex" yesterday. He's so good. he's so lovely, gentle, sweet, comforting...what is it i want? I wish i could forget...we are staying apart at least 60 days to get our heads straight. I'm so neurotic that i love having him with me because he makes me feel safe & loved. But is that love? and is it enough? Is that fair to him? and what do i bring him? diversity for sure; but, they're not always good diversions. Anyway, no matter because i live for the moment and todays moments bring me a LIGHT RAIL PUB CRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it'll be about good old fashioned debauchery minus the sex...i can't wait.


i just mowed the lawns and i'm covered in green mushy goo. (lawns were still wet) i had to de-spider my room because something is making a meal of me every night. yesterday morning i woke up with a completely swollen hand. not good for a hypochondriac. but i'm proud of myself becuase i made a doctors appointment, i just didn't go. and the swelling has gone down and i can finally see the bite.



Wow. i'm boring my self.



last week, after jury duty Janet and i went to Chargins for a couple o'beers and a couple o'games of cribbage. when i got home i made myself a bloody mary (and yet another) and watched an entire disc of sex and the city. i haven't done THAT in quite a while. I stayed up so late that even KODY went to bed before me:






night night....

11 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

cozy bed

12:38 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

my dog saw those photos of kody & was all like "oh no he didn't!" all up in my face (we haven't let her on the bed in at least 4 years).

:)

2:14 PM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

so what did you do to de-spider?

4:59 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

running into exes is always confusing. you're smart to take some time to think.

kody is a rock star. love him.

8:36 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

he is such a beautiful dog . . . i can't wait to get one! it is really happening this fall!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Our dog Clara is about as spoiled as your Kody. While we're at work, the cat and dog make a truce and both sneak onto the bed. Animal hair is a part of the fiber in our diet....

4:00 AM  
Blogger Seitan Wörshipper said...

your dog looks wery handsome! I have collie girl, but she don`t like sleep in bed.. She`s mostly usually want choose sofa or her own "large-night-pillow" instead sleepin bed..

9:52 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i am FREAKED spiders are eating you in the night.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I think Kody is the cutest thing....and he looks very comfortable on that bed...now put that camera away, he's trying to sleep.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

More proof that Kody and my Jerry Lee are related......

11:25 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Should post a pick with Cody and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth... He is one cool looking dog!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home