Friday, April 13, 2007

crap

i forgot my camera at home.

well, the pictures weren't real special like anyway...(say in a southern drawl)

So i'm at work today...bleh...but I think I can handle one day of work a week. In fact, after jury duty I'll probably still just work one day a week. : ) COME ON REAL ESTATE MARKET! i did receive the horrible news of the trial might be over by the end of May. i almost started crying.

Jury Duty: GOD i wish i could spill the beans. it's been interesting, scary, fun, relaxing, shocking, boring...all these emotions felt on the 16th floor. and i adore the schedule...8:45 to 3:45? yeah...i can do that.

I had to beat the shit out of kody Wednesday because he flew across the yard, jumped my GARDEN fence acting all ferociously protective of his domain against the invisible intruding squirrel and broke the stalk of my baby cauliflower. Fucker. i came after him like my mother used to come after me and he knew it. he drops his head so low his chin almost rests on the soil. I don't know why he does this because i really don't beat him. But i think he does it to pretend he's remorseful so he'll get a cookie later.

anyway, very effective that was as he did it again yesterday; but, this time he had the NERVE to whine because he couldn't get back out of the garden area! If a dog could be a dick, he would be it.

I'm single. Again. I hope this time it lasts because relationships are a pain in the ASS! I'm too old to be flexible so on my looking-for-a-man resume, it will state that I plan on doing what i want, when i want, and I probably won't be changing much, growing up and being kind either. YOU, however, must do exactly what i say.

any takers?

15 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

damn it, that's what's on my man resume. what are the chances we can find two of them?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

funny about the single issue and why? what happened the guy you showed us seemed like YOUR guy? I wanna know about the case...come on I am allll the wayyyy over here in NYC.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Now now, DB...if i tell YOU, you'll tell your friend, he'll tell someone else and somehow it'll get back to the judge and i'll be "fired"...it's just NOT worth it.

My guy is AWESOME! we're just not a fit. like trying to put a ball in a square hole.

I love being single Val...but we'll find our men. we will. i have NO DOUBTS about that...and neither shoul dyou.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Love the Kody Escapes...he really needs his own comic strip.

As for the single thing, we can use the free time to explore our culinary and libation endeavors....

12:04 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

how do you know my friend will be a "he" and I dont need to know about your square hole...har har har

2:39 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I am laughing out loud! Great posting! Any takers? You'd kill a mere mortal like me in a week!

2:46 PM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

haha... if I ever become single I'm sure I'll live by that mantra too.

Jorda is sooo melodramatic.. when we scold her (or if she has an accident in the house and we haven't seen it yet) she puts her tain between her legs, hangs her head and SHAKES like she is terrified.. which is ridiculous.. because she KNOWS that we would never, ever hurt her.. I swear, she does it to manipulate us.. hehe

2:51 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I am so jealous - I want jury duty!
The one time I got called and served on a trial it was only 3 days in the courtroom and then 3 days deliberating.
I want to do it again.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

yes...i would be jealous of me if i had jury duty too :) I'M SO LUCKY!~!!

Michelle, we'll be exploring tomorrow night. yay!

aw, BD...once you learn the rules, it goes so smoothly. you'd be fine...

rule #1: I can talk about my square hole whenevr i want.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

har.dee har yu so funny

4:19 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

how dare you be mean to Kody!!! I wanna know about the case too, it's killin me here.

6:19 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Hope yer doin' all right. Single isn't bad esp. when the relationship isn't very good.

Kody's an escape artist all right... good thing he doesn't get very far and that you love him so much.

i'm totally jealous of your jury duty. Super cool!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Greg C said...

I think all those men are taken. As far as work at least you aren't there aon a saturday I like I am, this really stinks. I used to blame averything wrong in the world on polliticians but after doing my civic duty last year (jury duty)I realize we are in a world of hurt. The fools on my jury wanted to base their decission on what they saw on "Cops" because police were really like that and needed to be taught a lesson. OH brother.

Love your blog,

Gteg

PS the only good thing about working on Saturday is I get to blog all I want.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

pardon my comment but my belief, up until your enthusiasim has been that I would hate to go to court because the jury is full of people that couldnt figure out how to get out of jury duty...honestly when was the last time brad pitt had to do it?

2:59 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

square hole . . . heh heh.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home