Wednesday, March 14, 2007

me, me, and some more about me...

...but it is MY blog. : )

I have some good things going on in my life so you might not recognize me. Gone are the days where i bitch and complain how bad my life is...(okay, so this blog may be gay & boring from here on out)...in with the new me. I will be grateful and happy every single day. Because i HAVE to. the old Tanya had shitty luck. I could be in a group of 10 people, we each buy a scratcher and everyone would win 10grand or more but me.

OR i could go in and among 5,000 good working appliances, buy the one that's broken. and then I'd get shit from the store about bringing it back.

SO, I'm changing my attitude because i think it's that that attracts more like. i think negative, i get negative.

So today, i am beautiful & healthy. and that ice cream appliance i bought that didn't make shit? made a perfect bowl of ice cream* this morning...HUH???? see? It works!

and i've lost 10 pounds and only have 7 to go to win and 17 to go to be amazing. I LOVE LIFE!!

(no eye-rolling please)




*i'm still on my diet...the ice cream is sugar-free!

18 Comments:

Blogger ramblin' girl said...

good luck with the positive attitude... let me know if it works out!! I could use a change of luck!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

isn't this something called "the secret" or something like that? Oprah was talking about it....whatever you put out in the world, you get back....so put out positive thoughts and you get positive back! Not a bad way to live if you ask me.

way to go on the weight loss, but sugar free ice cream?! Come on!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

it IS the secret. and wayne dyer who preached this stuff way before rhonda...but no different. i'm ready for it.

Hi RG! how's your puppy?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

and yes...sugar-free so good you'd drop your drawers...

11:32 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i was thinking of "the secret" too. but i'm actually all for a positive attitude. as "gay" as it is.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

gay shmay have a postive attitude dammit its worth it, I have such a postive attidute that makes me postive things are fu%&ked...so its something to work on

4:53 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Good girl. I like the new you. But then again, i liked the old you, too. I'm a believer in positive thinking... i think you know that! Good for you, TK.

9:39 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You're just light headed from the diet, be careful driving....

4:38 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

I am trying to do this as well!

Congrats on the 10 lbs!!!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

well LA DI DA. ;)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

10 pounds? that's awesome. way to go beautiful! :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Hey, just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd stay for a while... Stay and read that is...

Looks good, I'll have to come back!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

I just had a Lean Cuisine grilled chicken club sandwich.

The problem is that I had two of them.

11:24 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmmm 10 pounds gone huh? good for you!
and how fun to have a positive attitude! somewhow that means that it doesn't suck that my car got broken into yesterday!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

See what happens when you deprive yourself of sugar... you lose your edge. Come back to the land of the land of "glass half empty"... Who will I be able to bitch with???

7:28 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

You're amazing now! But you'll be even more amazing 7 pounds from now! Cool! :)

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried the positive thinking thing and it was too hard.

8:40 AM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

10 lbs is a lot! congrats girl

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home