Monday, February 26, 2007

aNOTHER diet.

i'm sure you're getting tired of hearing me claim my resolve to lose these last 10 pounds* since i've been blogging for almost 2 years now. So THIS time i really mean it.

and to prove it, my friend, whom you may know as Welly since i used to change names to protect the innocent but her real name is Kelly, have a bet. We both have to reach our goal weight by June 1st. The prize? A night in napa including dinner paid for by the (non)loser.

Now. She makes 3 times as much as me so if by May 15th, i'm not there yet, you can be DAMN sure i'm doing another one of my fasts so i get there!

of course, she did call me this morning to say she's "starting" our competition with a mocha and a scone so, i hate to sound like the hare here; but, it's lookin' like i got this contest in the bag. Better get my wine opener ready...

*also known as 20

13 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

I believe in you!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

A night in Napa? Sleeping in a vineyard between the rows of grapes? Let her win...

3:55 AM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

you need to invite her over for dinner often, and slip pads of butter in her meal, and keep yours butter free. you can also make her drinks with a little more sugar.

i learned that from "Malcolm in the Middle".

5:51 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Can I go? I'll be the ref.

Go girl!!!!! Stay away from the beer. I know, them's fightn words but you'll never win your challenge drinking beer. That's why I gave up on losing weight. Cuz I won't give up my beer.

Cheers!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

And if allelse fails... Send her annonymous cookie grams from a secret admirer...
It could be well worth the investment... In an evil type of way...

10:05 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

You can do it!

I've been slacking big time with WW... I stopped for a long time, and have not quite gone back. I'm still careful, which means I haven't gained a ton back..(well, maybe 4 lbs uugghh) but I haven't lost either..

11:41 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

You can do it!!! A night in Napa? Shoot.....I'd lose 10 lbs* for that too!

*also known as 20!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

my money's on you, TK! keep your eye on the prize. :o)

12:55 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

will you please please please take ME for a night in napa?

so this diet i suppose means no drinking. *sigh*

1:41 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

good luck!!!

i too am on a mission. i lost 10 pounds & then kinda wandered away from point counting (i thought vegans were suppose to be skinny darn it).

my goal is 5 pounds before i go on vacation. i have 19 days!

you have my support :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

NAPA I can lose the weight for you....tell me what I gota do.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

I like vegy bergers LINUX

7:20 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

you go girl.

now if only i could afford to continue going to my pilates one on one sessions. i think this could be really good for me.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home