Thursday, March 22, 2007

Who's particular?

For those of you in the know (i.e. “Are You My Mother” readers), you may recall my posts regarding a certain co-worker who shall remain nameless (KATHI*) that takes great pleasure in issuing me daily fashion citations. (As Kathi's punishment, i shall post the infamous eye-closed picture of her)

So what if i'm not perfect? So what if I choose to wear black shoes, black pants and blue trouser socks?

Am I hurting people? Besides their eyes, i mean?

No.

But what DOES hurt, is a woman who dresses as though she were a stateswoman and not a state employee.

case in point: who the FUCK wears HALF SOCKS???


I didn't even know they MADE half socks. I thought maybe she cut a pair of normal ones (something I, as a walking fashion faux pas, would do); but, nooooo....someone actually MAKES half socks for Mule shoes...


Well, Kathi...you can take your half socks and your mule shoes and run away like a little girl, because I have these new, hot specs...(which she approved of)


you likey? (it's important to lie if you don't...these were expensive)

*I should mention she reads my blog, so, i know you all want to rip her another asshole for being so mean to me :) but don't. HI KATHI!

14 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

To Ms Kathi: Wearing the face of envy is the biggest fashion faux pas of them all. Don't be hating on Ms Tanya's couture!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

Tanya is so pretty she could wear anything and still be the belle of the ball...so kathi can take her half sock and put them somewhere halfway...lol

11:24 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

LOVE the new glasses!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the foot socks - it gets worse. check out this link...

http://www.sock-dreams.com/_shop/pages/socks_cat_CategoryID_27.php

Look at the glacell foot ring.

You can't really see it that well in the picture but you'll get the idea. i saw them at target. maybe if you hop on over there you can snag yourself a pair and make kathi jealous. heh heh.

glasses look awesome. i love them.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Do you live under a rock TK? When's the last time you shopped for hoisery? WAKE UP SUNSHINE! I have socks for JUST the tips of my toes. Imagine THAT!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD!

You are SOOOOO cute! And I LOVE the glasses. soryy, but I will add Kathi's name to my "ass kickin" list!!! ;)

why not just go barefoot? Half socks? I don't get it...

6:25 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

those foot socks are vile and i truly do not understand the necessity to wear them.

love your glasses. yes yes.

6:31 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Ha! That's for your co-worker. Bizarre sox, among other serious problems there.

But i digress. You are beautiful. Love the spectacles. You look more like 28 than ever. And i really mean that! Hot mama!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Carrie™ said...

First off....kick ass glasses! I very much like.
Secondly...what the f**k is the point of a sock that only covers your toes? That would drive me freakin' insane! I'm one of these weirdos that has to have my sock on just so. If it's twisted a bit, and the heel is not on my heel or the seam is rubbing on my toes, look out! I am a lover of the sock. I think it's a great thing and I own many, many pairs. Mine do what a sock is made for...to cover my foot; my whole foot. Again, what is the purpose of those things? Why not just be all Don Johnson like and go sockless? Is it some crazy California thing? I hear you guys are all a little "different" on the west coast! HA!! JK!

9:15 PM  
Blogger theONLYtania said...

1. Truth, your glasses look very cool. I'm not lying just because they're expensive :-P
B. Now that you have a picture of yourself up.. what's this losing weight business? You look great! At least just refer to it as "getting in shape."

Oh yeah.. half socks are silly. Haha.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Half socks???/
ohhh Please , Tanya... She just stole those off a toddler...

I really like the glasses!

11:29 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

With your looks, it would take me awhile to realize you even had feet...

2:13 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

half socks! that's so funny. i totally wear toe condoms in the summer. they make us! you know because our toes are so much dirtier than our germ-y hands! really, they should make us wear mittens at all times!

btw, i am wearing black pinstriped pants today with black & white flowered socks. totally not matching! :)

cute picture of you!

9:45 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

love love LOVE your hair color!!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home