Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jury Duty!

What would you get for someone who loves to watch Judge Judy and is obsessed with Forensic Files? I know you think she has everything in the world...especially when you watch her eagerly DVR her most favoritest t.v. shows daily (don't ask me why)...

Well...I would get her JURY DUTY!

Not just ANY jury duty...but FEDERAL jury duty!

So, although as gossipy as I am, I cannot discuss the details of the case that i WILL BE PICKED FOR. How do i know i'll be picked for it? BECAUSE I ALSO DO THE SECRET*!

*which I'll also discuss in detail later. After i get my million dollars in the bank and nab the perfect wife...i mean husband.

6 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Kinda tough to blog when you're sequestered...

3:10 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

you must reveal what kind of case it is!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

you have to at least give us little bits of "non-identifying" information....right? I have an uncle in the federal penn....hmmmmm...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

I am opposed to this jury duty... Tanya's real job is to entertain me all day. I am so sad! (sniff, sniff)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

jury duty jury duty sittin' on a chair jury duty jury duty glad I'm not there

1:43 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

forget that man, I hate jury duty. I'll give them your name to take my place when I have to go. I was picked for a jury. was there a week.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home