Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Deliberations!

Today we hear closing arguments and then we deliberate. i hope it lasts at LEAST until Tuesday.

My brother is installing recessed lighting in my living room and a ceiling fan too. If he ever comes home long enough to do so. >: (

Janet and I went out to Michealangelos for dinner the other night. She had the spinach filled ravioli with sage butter:


And I had the gnocchi...which was very well done!


Then we played pool


Shuffleboard


met a super nice girl...
You know...the usual....

12 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Girls just wanna have fun. Nothin wrong wit dat at all!

9:35 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i just LOVE how you can go ANYWHERE and then meet people and have fun! i wish i could do that.

2:35 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

pool after gnocchi...for some reason that it shilarious.

4:34 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

The food looked great! Have you sworn off men, or just still swearing at them?

5:47 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

wow the chicks are multiplying...first a zygote and then....

6:21 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Mmmm...gnocci.

I love to play shuffleboard, around here we call it shufflepuck.

Have fun deliberateing!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yeah! Deliberations! That means I will have my work buddy back. That makes me happy. :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Both dishes look fantastic!
I don't think I've ever been to Michaelangelos - where is it and whats the price range?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

the usual is just fine with me...esp. that ravioli..yum

9:43 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

You're still on jury duty? Yikes.

Gnocchi looks great--it's my favorite.

2:55 PM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Sounds like a fun night.. Love the food pics.. and you look great!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

What a fun night out. Looks like what I do with my friends. Aside from the court part. Here's hoping for Tuesday!
Have a great weekend!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home