Sunday, May 13, 2007

insomnia sucks

lately i've been waking up around 1:30am and can't fall back asleep til 4:30.

nothing feels more lonely than that. Even Kody is out and i can't get him up.

but what really sucks is when that damn morning bird starts chirping about 3:30. so i get an hour of the same song over and over and over and over...."cherloop, cherloop, cherLOOP....cherloop, cherloop, cherLOOP" oh my god...it drives me mad! And he/she is the ONLY one singing! Get a clue birdy!

My brother put in my recessed lighting in my living room and i will love it. he's finishing it up right now so i haven't even seen them on yet! oh the joy of what i have to look forward to today. life is good.


Today is a Costco run too! I just, after 3 years, ran out of hand soap so it's time for a new vat of it...another thing to look forward to.

okay, i have to catch up on everyone's blog. being on jury duty really is not conducive to my blogging world...

11 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

i just hate it when birdies don't get a clue.

10:35 AM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

a paintball gun and good aim will solve the problem and probably provide a huge chuckle :D

11:37 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

If you weren't in a different time zone as MI, I'd give you my cell phone number-We could talk during those hours instead of watching those damn Infomercials!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

two thumbs up for handy brothers!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Canister lighting rules! I have it in my kitchen. Make sure you use the spiral engery saving light bulbs. :)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

you JUST ran out of hand soap? you either, don't wash you hands very much or you got HONKIN big bottle of it at Costco!!! We don't have a costco but we do have a Sam's club. Are they the same thing?

And when do we find out what your jury duty was for?? HuM????? It's killing me! I'm so nosey.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I went through the sleepless nights for a couple weeks a few years ago. I felt like absolute DEATH after a week at a time with virtually no sleep. I can relate.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I can't remember the last time I woke up in the wee hours and coun't go back to sleep. Sorry, that really sucks!

Your recessed lighting looks awesome. Want to send your brother over to do the basement in my new townhouse? I can’t pay him anything, but beer would of course be provided.

9:39 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

are you finished with your duty yet???

3:22 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

whatever...I once participated in a sleepless survey seminar thingy and got paid...now I sleep fine and realize that those are my patterns and I DO NOT NEED DRUGS, like the seminar was proposing..can you imagine..one more addiction...I dont have the time!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Wow, you are still doing the jury duty thing. Sorry to hear you are not sleeping and that the bird is tempting you to kill an animal (fortunately not to eat). ;)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home