Thursday, June 07, 2007

crap...

I was late, again, to work today. I tried REALLY hard to come in every day, on time; but, today...I failed.

I used to be a morning person but alas...no more. I'm more of a late morning, early afternoon person.

Unless it's Saturday. then i'm up at the crack of dawn...

The Red Sox lost again last night. And I lost $10. Well...$8 and some .02 cent stamps...Since the game was not being televised at our neighborhood bar, we had to go to Gay Hoppy's which i hate becuase it's so not fun. AND, to make matters worse, it was an internet connection so it was choppy and sporadic. NOthing quite like the HD we were watching at Tallac. But regardless...eventually, time would catch up to the play and we would see that the Red Sox were suckin' big time.

and Janet shared her delicious pizza with me so my wounds weren't quite so painful. Or was it the beer...?

As soon as i get my Raw books from Amazon, i'm going to try eating healthy foods with 50% being raw. No more soy mochas, no more pizza, no more oreo cookies and no more budweiser. Oh God...that hurts just typing that! and for a whole month! so please forgive me in advance if my posts are bitchy and mean....it's not really me...

I have my camera beside my bed and one of these mornings, i'm going to capture kody's face the minute he wakes up because he ALWAYS has the hugest smile...it's priceless and lucky you will soon see it...

okay...off to pretend i'm super busy!

10 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Cannot WAIT to see the happy face photo of the Kodster!!!

i wish you well in your new healthy eating endeavour, TK.

(And if you want to be my BFF and make me some vegan Twinkies before you put yourself, my BFF, into the raw state of mind, oh would i be your BFF! i'll pay you, BFF, for your time, ingredients AND that postage, my new BFF...)

Sorry you lost that Red Sox bet... speaking of baseball, i was hoping you would let me know what your thoughts on Barry Zito are... he's kind of up in your neck o'the woods!

Love, your BFF and Twinkie lover from daze gone by,
K

P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog, TK! i have been missing the hell outta you!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

take other morning pictures too...like how you look first thing

11:51 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Go Tigers! What the hell is a Red Sox fan doing on the wrong coast?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

50% raw? No budweiser? How will you ever get along? ;)

I can't wait to see Kody's smiling face!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

animals are the best--so honest, so in the present. I learn something from bossa nova each day.

I'm also trying to eat ore raw tho' I'm holding the bar nmuch lower--only about 35-40%. (I now eat about 33% raw.)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

No soy late?!?!
**holds her heart, gasps, and falls to the floor**

4:06 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

will you be having strange bowel movements because of your raw diet?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I have troubles with mornings and on-timeness. Luckily so does my boss. J

I hope you capture Kody’s morning smile, love to see happy doggies.

Good luck with the healthier eating. My next self-improvement project is a 12 week 10k training program, then a 30 day true vegan diet. I need to knock it off with the dairy already. Why does pizza have to taste so good? Especially with beer? BTW, can you still drink non-piss beers, or no beer at all?

6:22 AM  
Blogger Mike Minzes said...

Raw is not as bad is it sounds. There are some pretty interesting raw things out there that make up.

The Buds just have to wait though :(

-0-0-

10:42 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Hi Kleo...it's always nice to see you! I LOVE baseball but i'm really not familiar with any players. except barry bonds and a-rod. who's barry zito?

i will make those twinkies one of these days and i will refrigerate expressyou some when i do!

DB - don't ask for stuff that could be dangerous to your mind.

and i used to live in maine and new hampshire...i also like the giants however. but only becuase they're from the bay area and i have a hat.

wait...isnt bud raw?

I THINK this will be hard too but it's only 30 days and it's damn better than the 7 day juice fast i went on. that SUCKED. as of today i can never drink any form of freshly juiced veggies or i will instantly barf as if i just did one too manyshots of tequila.

mmm...bowel movements....

10K. thats' awesome. and being vegan is not really that hard. but when you go out and you smell pizza? THAT'S hard. so good luck to you and stya in.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home