Friday, June 08, 2007

Friiidaaaaaay!

My 2nd favorite day of the week.

I checked my lottery numbers this morning and i STILL haven't won so i wrote God a little poem. It's called:

Hi God, it's me Tanya. Again.

I checked my numbers again today
and off to work i go
this pisses me off as i'm sure you're aware
So here's what you should know

The red sox lost 3 games of 4
what more to me can you do
as I'm still overweight and overly drunk
and sometimes cannot poo

so hear me now and listen good
cuz i'm only gonna say this once
give me 6 numbers that match the balls
or theonlywordsthatrhymeswithonceis dunce

If you continue to let me lose
I will no longer pray
I know this hurts you deeply, so
would you let me win Sunday?

Okay...so i won't quit my day job

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

awesome. I'm sure he loved it. :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

dr seuss look out!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

you have such a way with words
are you sure you dont hangout with nerds....lol

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home