Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where've I been?

I've been to mellow town, that's where. and it's boring there. I wasn't planning on being there til i'm 57.

I rode my bike in today. I love the ride in and absolutely abhor the ride home. It's hot, sticky and you just want to be home. I was supposed to meet a co-worker at the gym this morning but fuck that. a.) I can't get up that early b.) my hand still hurts from a drunken wipe-out over a month ago and c.) i hate working out with people. I like my ipod. So I flaked and rode my bike in. Listening to the Amy Wine-o which was my first time. she's pretty cool but Jesus...1950's? LOVE the rehab song. i sang that before she wrote it.

I got to baby sit my friends puppy this weekend. could you not just beat the SHIT out of this boy??? (look at his spotty nose!)



Kody, however, really WANTED to beat the shit out of him so i couldn't keep him for long. When he's older we'll try it again...Here he is looking mighty irritated that that "thing" is still here.



I've decided to try and add some raw food to my diet so tonight i made Pea Mole with Jicama and it was not as good as i hoped. The pea "sauce" is made with cilantro and lime juice and the puree is topped with figs. you'd think this would be phenomenal; but, it was just okay. it WAS a beautiful dish though...


Makes me appreciate pizza & beer, i must say...

13 Comments:

Blogger Bicycle!Bicycle! said...

Mellow town? That's what you call a near brawl with homeless people who accused us of being 'uppercrust' because we could play horseshoes and keep our beer cold?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

looks great what was the problem...

4:03 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Want to see a funny video of Amy Winehouse? Go to bouncybouncy.blogspot.com It shows her doing a duet with Charlotte Church(no shit!) and is she tanked....

9:10 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i will be riding in to work today, on the lightrail.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really want to kiss that freckled nose. oh god, he's so cute.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I saw Amy Wine-o for the first time on the MTV Movie Awards. I was rather underwhelmed. Plus she kind of looked pissed that she had to be on stage.

That puppy is so cute. Kind of looks like what I imagine my dog looked like as a puppy. I'm kind of pissed that I missed his puppy stage, but also kind of glad I didn't have to potty train him.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

well, it LOOKS good, but...I think I'd rather have a pizza! ;)

I love Kody, but that puppy is to die for!!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

horray for you for trying out new foods. i definitely need to find some new items to eat!

1:22 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Puppy! Oh wow, that is just way too cute, that puppy. Kody must've been like, "WTF?!!"

Amy W. seems to be the newest next big thing. One of my co-workers said he liked her but has soured on her since she admits she is anorexic.

OK then.

Love the colours of your raw dish. i can't eat raw too often...

Ridin' the bike. Good job. Are you wearing a helmet???

9:08 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

omg that puppy!!! he's like a toy. i want to hide him.

and yeah, that dish looks and sounds yummy! alas.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

the puppy is ADORABLE.
Rehabs the current ringtone on my phone.

ps - I tried your advice last night and was all "I'M NOT DONE TALKING!!!"

3:45 PM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

What a total cutie...

My dog doesn't get along well with other dogs... bleh.

Food looks great.. too bad it didn't taste great.

5:26 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

that puppu looks like a Newman-O. What a little cookie. Poor Kody. Jealous boy. Hope hes over it. He should know you're his momma.

Admirable raw foods endeavors. I should follow in your footsteps. I made a pie instead.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home