Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy 6th of July!!!

We had a great 4th...Janet and I went to Tallac and played a couple games o'pool. And shuffleboard. She kicked my ass in both.

We swam in the pool all day and yes my gorgeous red hair is now greenish tinted with a hay-like texture; but, i don't care. i LOVE to be under the water. i'd live there if i could.
Kody's pads are ripped to shit but i know he'd do it all over again if given the choice. We gave Betsy and Kody doggy downers to keep them calm during all the fireworks. Betsy went down as though we gave her a horse tranquilizer but Kody was as feisty as ever.
Just like his mommy.
Come to find out, Janet found Kody's pill in between the cracks of her back yard pad while enjoying her morning coffee. he didn't even take it.
Unlike his mommy.
So yesterday I laid around watching the first season of Maude, enjoying the fact that Kody was too wiped out to bark at me wanting his ball kicked...yay! Janet praised me for being so good about resting the next day, taking care of myself after a night of hard partying...that made kevin laugh. and me too...i never really looked at it that way!
Here's to more days of rests becuase that means more days of glorious partying!~

8 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

that's my girl! ;)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

awesome photo! Janet's an awesome friend to point out such things! :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Live under water? Hmmm....kinda like Spongebob? I know about the hair! In my younger days, I lived at the pool during the summer and having light hair, I'd end up with lime coloured hair. Lime reminds me of margaritas. Mmmmm.....margaritas! (at all comes back to the cocktails, doesn't it? hehehe I said 'cock'!) What happened to Kody's pads? Did I miss something?

6:27 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

We didn't trank our Airedale, so for about 3 nights sleep was a rare commodity...

6:28 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

kody just said "no" to drugs in his own doggie way. he must have bought into the TV campaign.

we have to tranquilize bossa nova before she goes to the vet--and once she gets there, they need to sedate her further with valium. she has two bright yellow "caution" stickers on her chart. she turns into a ferocious wild animal!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Happy 9th of July!

5:50 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

mmmm...horse tranquilizer!

2:25 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

nice!

we played wiffle ball, grilled some veggie burgers, drank stuff and watched "borat."

very 4th of july-worthy.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home