Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 4 - Nutrisystem

Getting bored with my self-absorbed posts yet?

Day 4 - Sunday. My most FAVORITE day to party. It's the day i wash myself in alcohol and denial about the up and coming work day. But alas today I had to face the day sober.

Actually, poeticism aside, it wasn't all that hard. I did smoke like 4 cigarettes; maybe that helped. I had the peculiar eggs in the a.m. but added my garden-fresh yellow tomatoes and french green beans. That was MUCH more tolerable.

We went to Costo for our monthly run and they have those damn snack booths all over the place. and i was starving. So i caved and had one whole wheat rice puff and felt guilty but it sure took away those hunger pangs.

for lunch i had a split pea soup and it was delicious! rich & creamy...better than progresso's canned split pea which is shocking.

for dinner i ate real food. Janet made a lovely brown rice pasta, the best homemade sauce ever, a beautiful salad and some delicious bread which i smelled instead of ate. I only had about a cup of pasta and a large salad with some avocado (*gasp*) and fat dressing..mmm...

Day 4. I almost one week down with 4 more to go after that. I worked out AND i've lost another pound. That's 4 pounds in 4 days (remember - mostly water weight)

during the remainder weeks, i'll only weigh myself once a week. lest i slash my wrists....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

Wow, I can't believe you're actually doing it. You are made of tougher stuff than I. That is so pretend food in that box.

However, my bridesmaid dress came last week and I made a resolution to lose 9 lbs by Sept 2. 1 down, 8 to go. I even drank beer this weekend, and I still lost a pound! Must have been all that shopping that burned the calories.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

You're doing it, TK! Way to go. Think Janet will share the recipe for her sauce?

6:11 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Do the red hair in pigtails and stand outside the local Wendys and see what happens....

3:20 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

wow...now I want to be healthy too

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home