Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yes.

I must say, I AM a natural lottery winner. I've enjoyed my time off sooooooo much, i just might quit my job and go on welfare. Or seomthing like that.

Course i love money too so that just might not work. In fact, being off work and NOT being a lottery winner is a bit tricky. Tuesday, I literally laid around all day not knowing what to do with myself. But, if i won the lotto I would have rented a boat and tooled around the sacramento river, trolling for little boys. (hhahaha...kidding honey)
Speaking of honey, mine took the day off yesterday so we could go to tahoe to hike. it was a glorious hike and we had a GREAT time! as did Kody...but did you need to question that?
And one funny thing about Kody is he's a GREAT trail dog. but, when he disappears, there has to be water nearby. I always do panic when he disappears so i pick up my step and when i see this:

just a peak of water...i breathe a sigh of relief.
Here he is just WAITING for someone to throw anything out in the water:

(actually he's in mid-shake but BEFORE that)
So this lake was very cool and there was absolutely no one around.

You know what that means, don't you? SKINNY DIPPING!!! This was my first time skinny dipping except in a pool once so to prove i WAS naked here i am in some of my glory!
and then i told kevin to do a dive so i could get his ass but unfortunately, i got too much so i'm not posting it but here is the little devil right after!~
Here's kody enjoying a 'salad'
and last but not least, on our way back, I just had to get this picture because it's one of my favorite looks:
so that was Wednesday. Thursday i did a frickin' 25 mile bike ride in this wretched heat! oy! But i'm sure i lost 17 pounds for it so that was worth it. off to my celebratory beer!

9 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

Such pretty shots. Looks like Kody had a blast. ANd so did you, Ms. O. Naturel.

6:39 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Sounded like a neat day! Got any bug bites in unusual places?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

what an excellent day...so much fun..is that an old glacier lake or what?

6:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

How fun! So, where's Kevin's gratuitous picture???

Mr. Kody is going to be pretty spoiled having his mommy home all the time.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo of you topless with Kody in the background is great. I've only been skinny dipping in the dark and I thoroughly enjoyed it. How was it during the day?

Woo hoo for 25 miles girl!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh man, this looks great! That lake and skinny dipping...and Kody having the time of his life. he is one lucky dog.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

You really are living the high life Ms. TK. What a spectacular day!
Re: your Sick Vick post....the dog fighting isn't the only trouble he's gotten into. Check out this. Too bad they forgot to include the weed incident. I forgot about that until watching a SNL re-run.

11:19 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

where was this? this looks so nice. i enjoy kody eating a salad.

4:40 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

gorgeous!

i fly in to oakland wednesday night at 1055pm!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home