Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tuesday August 07, 2007

I've got nothing to say but Kevin wanted me to blog so his picture would move down. He's shy like that.



I'm taking this friday off to go to SUNSPLASH! woo hooooo! Sally is trying to figure out a way for us to get our flasks in...around all the children...hahaha...

nice, huh? (that ain't me)

Jesus, is that it? I believe it is...I've been using Tuff foot on kody's pads and it's a miracle worker...he no longer has ripped pads. yay! now we can go on long hikes and such.

okay NOW i have nothing else...entertain me.

5 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

my friend's dad would always make his daughter carry the booze, or hide it in her belongings. his reasoning is people never check/suspect the little kid of having the booze.

i am thinking snoopy sippy cups. just make sure the kids don't think it is their sippy cup.

12:11 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Vodka in a clear water bottle, buy the mix there. Always hide things in plain sight....

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I love getting some booze smuggling tips, part of my life...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good luck it sure would be silly to get caught.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I don't have a whole lot either. So sorry. Jim & I went to Niagara wine country on the holiday Monday. Had some delicious wine and he took me for a fabulous gourmet meal. He wined me, dined me.......get your mind out of the gutter. Other than that it's hot as hell around here and I'm staying inside with Simon & the A/C . I'm still sweaty though and I have dog hair stuck to my skin. I live such a glamourous life, I know.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home