Monday, December 10, 2007

My Christmas Party!

I had my Christmas Party this past Saturday so no one has to buy anyone gifts. It was supposed to be at my house but the stress of it all made me drink more so Kevin offered to have it at his house. There really would have been no way for me to de-hair my house in time anyway.

Janet and I did all the shopping for the party Friday night, when I felt better. AND we put it all together Friday night too so when Saturday rolled around, we just had to haul everything over to Kevins house and set up. I liked that. and Janet bought a cool fire pit for the back yard to keep the smokers warm while they indulged.
(the hostesses)
The party was to start around six but Sally called around 5, bored and ready to go so she came over which is fine by me because I can start the party anytime! When she got there I made us all drinks while Janet slaved away preparing the hot food.

(must've been my christmas present because i really didn't have to do much once people starting rolling in)
SALLY!

Everyone pretty much came around the same time (except Sally of course) and we partied, ate, chatted and let all the libations soak in.
then we played Apples to Apples. God. That's when the elevated voices started. which eventually crescendo'd and continually stayed at an ear-deafening level. We tried to play Cranium, one of my favorite games; but, you just could not keep people focused.

So I gave up and served my CHRISTMAS JELLO SHOTS!!! (sally asshole put one down my pants and that is quite messy)

Sheila like doing this pose thing that she swore took 10 pounds off her frame. So I tried to do it with her, which added Michelle and then Janet. Aren't we gay?



Then came the singing..>Kevin and I doing our now world-famous Baby it's Cold Outside:


Then the dancing...




And of course, what would a Christmas Party be without White elephant?

Course half the gifts got left at the house so I REALLY made out :)

Sheila saying "hi!"


Janet "poofing"




Just a cool pix....

Near the end of the night...



AND, as always, the next day....

8 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

is that your hugh hefner outfit?you look so casual...like cas man

5:09 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

lol!!! i love this. i want to do jello shots and "the pose!"

7:32 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh yes...yes that's funny DB. Hugh Hefner...mmm...yes...

actually i had 2 trays but was sure i'd barely get rid of one. they were both gone...my friends like alcohol... :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Hee, looks like fun! I want to have a Glogg party in honor of St. Lucia, nothing gets you hammered like hot booze.

Sorry 'bout you jury duty :(

11:27 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Glad you had another good time! Pace yourself- it's 20 more days 'til New Years....
Was that Michelle? Tell her I said hi!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Oh mna, what fun!!!! I wanna come next year!!!

and I love that you have to "de-hair" your house...I'm with ya on that one.

9:58 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i heart apples to apples and cranium . . . and you!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Damn, girl, this looks like fun! I'll take my jello shots the regular way! :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home