Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new country...

Welcome, Obama...we expect GREAT things from you. Yes, you can! Course anyone's an improvment after the last dolt.

Yesterday, we had the day off so i went on a 30 mile bike ride with Kevin. It was hard, refreshing, satisfactory and exhausting. I tried to take a nap when I got home but just couldn't but it didn't matter becuase I had my very first acupuncture appt at 3:45 anyway. Obviously I looked terribly nervous because the 'doc' assured me it woudl'nt hurt.

He was right.

I told him my biggest concern was my weight, cold sores and yeah...the drinky thing. although don't be in too much of a hurry to cure the drinky thing since i'm still attached to it.

After an hour of needles on both sides of my body being put in and removed, i got dressed and headed out the door to pay my bill. when i got to the counter, I said "Uummm...I'm still fat!"

hhahahaha...i'm so funny.

then I had a drink.

12 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

30 miles?! are you serious?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I'm with Pinknest up there....30 MILES???? Are you freakin NUTS???!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

yeah right...you drove to the top of a 30 mile hill and coasted down....

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you are a witty one!

30 miles? I'm impressed, seriously impressed.

7:49 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i'm really considering going in for acupuncture soon. i want to find a sliding scale clinic here . . . maybe they can fix my gas!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I tried accupunture for my back and for my knee. Umph(shrug) I didn't notice that it made any difference. Hopefully it will for you.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Hi T - Cool. I've not done it, BUT David did acupuncture for his Crohn's - got it from a real M.D. (it was covered by his insurance). That was one of his healthiest periods. Also, a 40+ mom friend had been trying for 3 yrs. for a second pregnancy using fertility drugs then, after 1 month of ac, was pregnant. What a brave soul you are! It is so refreshing to have an articulate leader. "Make the pie higher!!!"

4:59 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

ok...maybe i needed a better transition there, like "As for the inauguration, it is so refreshing..." -- need a better editor.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh. i thought you were calling me an articulate leader...i'm like it's just acupuncture!
kidding..i knew what you meant...

yeah janet had nerve damage and cound't move her arm...the doc told her might take a year to get full use. 3 weeks, already 85% from acupuncture. sorry Carrie...

30 miles ain't nuthin! course i was in bed by 7.

6:08 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Sort of like Voodoo but they stab you instead of a doll...

8:31 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Yikes!

10:50 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

even the 2 digit number scares me. i am lucky if i can ride 10 feet

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home