Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy EARTH day!

Hmm...what will i do to celebrate? I think i'll ride my bike in and pick up cigarette butts around my building for lunch. yeah...sounds good.

Tuesday morning I got on my scale and wasn't surprised at what i saw. So yesterday I decided it's time to reel in fun Tanya and pull out boring on-a-diet-again Tanya. I started with a lemon water fast and amphetamines. yum. And with the aid of Phentermine i simply am not hungry. know what else I am? Happy. Like full on all over my body in my mind, happy. Not overly-drugged happy....becuase I only take 1/3 of the pill...it just felt normal. like probably what normal peole feel on an average basis.

I think my brain is very poorly wired. And what sucks about Phentermine, is if i take it two days in a row then i'm a bitch with a very short fuse and Lord knows I like to keep that Tanya reeled in too.

But, I am on the countdown to the carribean so I do need to watch what i eat and start a workout regime. I'm in the mood. nothing fancy, nothing rigid, just doing. Like Sunday's hike and this Saturdays Urban hike in the city. all good stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home