Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a good day.

I must’ve gotten the right HCG formula because my stomach is doing that shrinky-thang. Or because today is my birthday and the Universe is blessing me early. Like the $44 I won this morning on scratchers I saved JUST for today : )

I’m loving face book because I’ve gotten like 50 happy birthdays! I feel so loved! And Kevin came over with an AWESOME gift and a funny scratch a butthole card for me this morning (he so knows me). We walked kody to starbucks and had tea & coffee.

Went to work late and my cubicle was decorated. THANK YOU SHARA! Just waiting to win the lottery tonight so I can pay off my 2nd, get a new car, landscape my property and take all the girls (and Kody. and my bro. maybe an ex.) on a Caribbean trip! On me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

happy birthday shrinky belly!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

THANK YOU DB!!

i'll send you a SEMI-nude shot when i'm done ; )

11:31 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

sweetness - can I decide which parts can be clothed?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home