Monday, June 06, 2011

Kind of a shitty monday

I had to say goodbye to Kevin this mroning as he left for his two month trip across country. I wanted to kiss him (just a peck) but i have a fucking cold sore. So i hugged him til i hurt him. It's sweet because everyone was sad that he was leaving...Anna met us this morning too and even she was a bit melancholy.

So i got to work late but at least I worked today which felt good. I left work at 3 only to come out to a $50 parking ticket and only to get to school to find out my class starts NEXT Monday. and finally, tonight i went to Trader Joes and that cute guy i saw last week was just leaving AGAIN!! i wanted to introduce myself to him but really...it would be hard to convince a newbie that the chick before him, the one in her sweaty workout clothes, unshavened legs, frizzed-out hair, no makeup and a blaring cold sore would be the one for him. So I let him go.

however, if he's there the next time i go to TJ's and i'm missing a limb, i WILL ask him out. I'm tired of being a low self-esteemed pussy. It's time I be a bit pro-active. I'm a catch! Despite my many, many, many, many flaws...at least i'm funny, right? well...at least i raised a good dog. well...at least i have a full-time job and own my own car. There...that one stuck.

so i'm a bit stressed about school & work becuase it's going to require a hugely fully scheduled week and i'm not used to that. some nights i won't be home til 10. hello?? two hours PAST my bedtime! And on those late nights, i have to ride my bike home, in the ghetto around lots of drunk people on the road. my helmet is old and so is my skull. I just have to hold on to the fact that it's only for two months. the same amount of time kevin will be gone. i can do this...

i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home