Thursday, April 28, 2011

Peanut Butter

I don't even eat this much peanut butter when i'm OFF the diet! not sure what it is about this diet that makes me crave PB but i always give in. I'm weak that way. I still lost becuase i didn't eat lunch. I'm actually starting to not like eating. *GASP!* it's such a pain in the ass and i never do it right and then i live in shame. it's easier to not eat. When i'm done this diet i'm going to try to go vegan and raw. which will force me to prepare meals which is what i'm afraid i'm going to lose desire for...

I went to napa yesterday for work. It was very easy to be a positive on such a great day. I took my real estate renewal license exam and passed. THAT is a load off my mind. now i have a whole 4 more years to worry about it again. by then i'll be more than wealthy and will have my broker's license and a few agents under me ; )

gonna ride in today becuase i want to. g'day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home