Sunday, March 06, 2011

well. bummer.

i TOTALLY blew it last night. And I thought watching Harry Potter would keep me occupied. But i had peanut butter on the brain so i thought "well...just one young piece of celery with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter should suffice."


1/2 cup of peanut butter later, I was done. Once i got a taste of it, i just coudln't stop. each bite was heaven. You have no idea how hard this diet is and how disciplined you have to be and since Dena is done, i'm on my own. which really makes it harder. AND i quit smoking on top of that!


Today is flush my system day with lemon water and coffee : ) of COURSE i took a phentermine to keep me happy about it. it's rainy and i'm motivated so it's all good...


oh. and a new member to my family...meet Zephyr:


He won't hold still for a pix. he's a fiery one.

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

you know what saddens me...not one person that you "break up" with has ever really hurt you.
http://tanyakristine.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html
you looked gorgeous here in these piks. hope it sticks this time around. i was there for 3 trys

8:19 PM  
Blogger deb said...

what i have learned not being around for 3 months is that it is not me. you change friends like the seasons change. however, seasons are expected. with you it's just " WHO is next?"
We are all beautiful people in your life Tanya. we all have substance. we all have value. the biggest query is we LOVE you. i've known you ..hold on i need a calculator..26 years. i read your blog a year ago. not much has changed but the fish. and you and i no longer speak.

8:31 PM  
Blogger deb said...

and i hope you have success in whatever you attempt, always

8:44 PM  
Blogger deb said...

and one last thing..it's not the men i choose that you are dissapointed in, thats a load of crap! I have never been with a married man. And in 2.5 years I am still close to Darren and Mike. How is Hector from Tallac? How is Tom? from Anna's party. Quit talking smack about me T! OKAY!

9:07 PM  
Blogger deb said...

YOU'VE BEEN A SMACK TALKING HYPOCRITE. and some how i still wish you the best.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home