Monday, February 21, 2011

YaYaaaaaaaa!

down 12 pounds~!

I LOVE THIS DIET! and this time i'm oddly committed. i'm not fantasizing about food (except couch night - fluffly, buttery, syrupy pancakes) or dreading the time left. it just is. and the best part is feeling good. i get so much shit done, i spent all day yesteday on Kody AND myself. with one little break from him to check out a thrift sotre in which i found a double-breasted hip length leather coat for FIVE DOLLARS!

Dena's coming over today to do more food shopping. she only has two weeks left then she's on to low-carb. she has no idea what heaven is until she gets to that point. and that's where i fail. that's where i let in the drink. oh i do low carb ... for about 3 days....then it's back to pizza and beer. but not this time.

i was watching a lame spin-off of the biggest loser last night called I used to be fat (MTV)...they have to do a program for 110 days. it was motivating how they made them work out so hard. i'm so going to start my workout when i start my low carb.

god. what a self-absorbed blog. off to stare at myself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home