Thursday, February 17, 2011

: )))))

Dude

I have lost almost 10 pounds so far. This is way faster than the last time! I’m sure it’s because I didn’t eat much yesterday since I took a phentermine. But still…it’s a little alarming. I’m assuming by tomorrow my loss will have WAY slowed down.

I had fun yesterday at my brothers. He actually invited people over to his house to play games and I LOOOOOOVE games. Even Kevin came! They made fucking Papa Murphys pizza which really sucked because even though I wasn’t hungry, it smelled amazing. I had water.

Kody played the shit out of Chris’ beagle, Billy. It was hilarious! Billy would run in small spaces so kody couldn’t’ get to him…hahah….Kody was confused. It was really nice to see him so puppy-like and Kody really does not like dogs; but, something bit him good and he tore it up!

Since I’m sober I think I’m going to spring clean my house and scrub everything spotless. I might even rearrange stuff to give my house and life a different feel. I’m hoping to win a shit load of money soon so I can re-do my backyard. I’m dying to do something adorable and low-maintenance back there.

Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

ugggh..I am not even going to say it....it starts with a "k"...LOL

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home